Matesich Distributing provides draft trailer services for special events and large gatherings. These trailers are stocked and delivered by our warehouse staff and include tap handles and cold storage for draft and package beer only.
Please call Mike Hinger at 740-349-8686 for pricing and availability information!
- Must keep the trailer plugged in at all times
- 110 Outlet needed, 20 amp suggested designated circuit
- 6 Keg minimum per order (Restock fee applies on unused kegs)
- 50 Case minimum purchase
- We always deliver and pick up the trailer. The customer is not permitted to move it.
- Keep the trailer in the shade and off black top if possible. Keep the back doors closed at all times and don’t use for storage of other items, (food, pop, etc) as this will reduce the cooling efficiency of the draft trailer unit.
- Sources of Payment
- F-Permit holders can pay with check, cash, or money order ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Non-Permit holders can pay with cash or money order ONLY.
- Keep the trailer in the shade and off black top if possible. Leave the compressor door open. Keep the back door closed at all times and do not use for storage of other items (food, pop, etc.) This will reduce the cooling efficiency of the draft trailer unit.
Waymatic Trailer (2)
- 35 Kegs
- 150 Cases of bottles
- 250 Cases of cans
- Has 5 taps on each side
- Height: 96”
- Length: 198”
- Length w/tongue: 254”
- Width: 95”
- Width w/side panels open: 146”
Draft Trailers (2)
- 21 Kegs
- 115 Cases of bottles
- 160 Cases of cans
- Has 3 taps on each side
- Height: 93”
- Length: 149”
- Length w/tongue: 190”
- Width: 86”