Matesich Distributing provides draft trailer services for special events and large gatherings. These trailers are stocked and delivered by our warehouse staff and include tap handles and cold storage for our draft and package beer only.
Please call us at 740-349-8686 for pricing and availability information!
Coshocton, Fairfield, Guernsey, Knox, Licking, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Monroe, Perry, Tuscarawas
- Draft Trailers (2)
- 21 Kegs
- 115 Cases of bottles
- 160 Cases of cans
- Has 3 taps on each side
- Height: 93”
- Length: 149”
- Length w/tongue: 190”
- Width: 86”
- Waymatic Trailers (2)
- 35 Kegs
- 150 Cases of bottles
- 250 Cases of cans
- Has 5 taps on each side
- Height: 96”
- Length: 198”
- Length w/tongue: 254”
- Width: 95”
- Width w/side panels open: 146”
- Must keep the trailer plugged in at all times
- 110 outlet needed, 20 amp suggested designated circuit
- 6 keg minimum per order (Restock fee applies on unused kegs)
- 50 case minimum purchase
- We always deliver the trailer. The customer is not permitted to move it.
- Sources of Payment
- F-Permit holders can pay with check, cash, or money order ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Non-Permit holders can pay with cash or money order ONLY.
- Keep the trailer in the shade and off black top if possible. Leave the compressor door open. Keep the back door closed at all times and do not use for storage of other items (food, pop, etc.) This will reduce the cooling efficiency of the draft trailer unit.